The year is 2054. Fifty years ago, something terrible happened and the surface of Earth became uninhabitable. The remnants of humankind escaped to an immense flying island, the Laputa.
However a revolt against increasingly rigid and corrupt human leadership of the island escalated into a conflict that eventually destroyed it. The survivors of the survivors flee once again. Can they reclaim the Earth from the unknown forces now holding her in their grasp?"
The sequel to ALTAR Interactive's "UFO: Aftermath" follows one of the possible storylines from the first game where you choose to flee the Earth and join the Reticulans on their orbiting space sation, the Laputa.
Once again in charge of a new resistance agains the Retiulans, you take over the other Laputa orbiting the Earth and begin to make contact with the fections struggling to survive on the surface in a bid to take back the planet once and for all!
- Global strategy and small scale tactical missions intertwined
- Sequel to the successful UFO: Aftermath
- New amazing technologies and items to be researched and developed
- Resource and base management in the strategic game
- Improved SAS and RPG systems in the tactical game
- Strong story
...and many other new features